Saturday, April 10, 2010

Technical Difficulties

We had another great day touring the Great Wall and the Forbidden City. All is well and we leave at 5:45 AM tomorrow  to travel to Nanjing. Olivia is  a Rock Star in China. 
 
I am having a problem with the laptop. It will no longer charge the battery. I only have about 5 minutes left to send this. I will go to the computer store when we arrive in Nanjing and get replacement parts. Sorry to be so short. I promise to fill in all the blanks tomorrow.
 
Good Night from Beijing.

2 comments:

  1. Hope ya'll are having a fun and safe trip! I know how exciting it is to see another country. I'm so happy for ya'll,a new little girl and a new sister for Olivia and the boys. Take care and I will be praying for a safe and happy return home. Love,Aunt Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that rock star status, Olivia! I can only imagine how exciting it is for all of you to be seeing China and coming so close to meeting Rachel! Have fun!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete