Sunday, April 4, 2010

Olivia's Corner - What a Great Weekend!






We have had a great weekend! Mom came to my school on Friday and had an Easter Tea Party for my whole class. We had real tea sets, lots of food, full size Jack Rabbit, Easter Baskets, eggs to dye and outfits for everyone to dress up. We had real Raspberry Tea and everyone had a Blast.

On Saturday, we went to my favorite restaurant, Mexican, and had lots of cheese dip. My friend Katie went with us and then we all went to the Carnival. We rode the big rides and I liked the GUT SLINGER the best.

We topped off the perfect day in the perfect way. A stop at Jacks for Ice Cream, Chocolate of course. Here are a few pictures of the fun, hope you enjoy. I can't wait to add my sister to this fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia. I don't think you have seen me yet but can't wait to meet you. The tea party and carnival sounds fun. Bye. Love Cam

    ReplyDelete