Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back On Track

We have the laptop back up and going. Turns out the problem was with the converter. I have about 60 pictures and some video to post to get us caught up. I will do my best to get it all done.  Coy
 
Hey Ferlands,
You will enjoy this since you have spent several days with us and know  the personalities. Today's flight was our first on a China Airline. We were sitting on the end of the runway ready to take off. Just as the engines came up to speed, I looked over at Joy and said, "I hope they don't fly the way they drive". The look on her face was priceless! Could you imagine how  big the horn would have to be?
 
Sorry to hear about your guide mix up. I hope things get better. Only 9 more hours to Gotcha! Coy
 
PS: Did you call Nancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment