Sunday, February 21, 2010

Olivia's Corner - I WANT MY SISTER!



















How long do I have to wait? This is getting ridiculous! Dad says the Chinese New Year is over and that he will be back to aggrevating people everyday until the TA arrives. I have been reading and looking at everything to get ready for our trip. We are still trying the chinese foods but I have 1 problem. Now I know why my sister is so skinny. How can you ever get enough to eat using those chop sticks? Here are a few pictures of me trying to eat rice with them. I finally got some help from CJ and figured out how you are supposed to hold them.




















So, I have few pictures left over from the snow. Dad used the lid to one of my toy boxes and a rope as a sled. We had a great time, sliding down the hill next to our yard. Dad even pulled Josh and made Josh pull him. We had a blast! And I took my picture with the neighbor's snowman since their's was much bigger than ours.



2 comments:

  1. WOW! That looks SOO fun! Here in San Antonio, we hit 78 degrees, today!
    We are getting very anxious to pick up Enyi...here's to hoping we all travel together!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, it looks like you're doing a better job with chopsticks than I do! Looks like you and your family had a great time in the snow! I'm hoping to hear you all get that TA very soon!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete