Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NEW PICS-UPDATED MEASUREMENTS

Adele, at Blessed Kids, has been working for a month to get us some updated measurements and pictures. We were greeted this morning with 8 new pics she sent us overnight! I didn't think she could get more beautiful, but each time she does! We couldn't believe how much her hair has grown. In the last pictures from the summer, it was short. She did receive our package and we will be sending more. We love her more each day. Olivia took the pictures to her school and shared them with her class.

On the Articel 5 front, we confirmed that our agency rep picked it up from the GZ office last Thursday and sent it to the Beijing Office to be hand delivered to the CCAA. Come on TA, we gotta go! I'll be down at the airport waiting if anyone needs me.

1 comment:

  1. Just look at all of that thick hair! Rachel is precious! I'm so excited that you received new pics. And I'm praying that your TA comes quickly!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete