Friday, March 26, 2010

Olivia's Corner - A Little Bird told Me!

A little bird told me that it is only 11 more days to blast off!

This has been a great week! We are on Spring Break and Dad took a few day's off. Today we went to the Zoo and had a blast. My favorites were the bird cage, tigers, lions and the primate house. I rode on a camel and we all rode the train. After the zoo, we went out to the airport and Dad showed us where we will be dropped off to leave for China. I saw a really big airplane take off. It was COOL!!!! I can't wait to get on the airplane and eat and watch movies.

Talk more later, we have packing to do. Love, Olivia






1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! This will be such an adventure...and one that ends with a new sister!

    We received our LOA...so we're a little closer too!

    Hope that eleven days gets here soon for you!

    Have a great Saturday.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete