Friday, February 5, 2010

Olivia's Corner 3

Well, it's official. Mom has totally lost it! Ever since she figured out how to make clothes for me and my sister she has been hard at it. It started out to be just 1 matching suit. Now we have 10 each, complete with hair bows and other cool accessories. She also matched 8 sets of PJ's and made us matching coats that say "Spoiled" and "Rotten", apparently I'm Spoiled!

I can't wait until we can go get my Gi Gi. Mom and Dad have taken me to several Chinese restaurants trying to see what I might like to eat on our trip. So far it's only plain rice and fortune cookies. We better take snacks and spoons and forks! How are you supposed to eat ice cream with CHOP STICKS??????

Anyway, me and Gi Gi are going to have so much fun together. I am going to have tea parties with her and make her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. The first word I want to teach her is "Sister". I can't wait till she is home. It will be much better to have a sister to play with instead of brothers. Also, the dogs look funny in a tutu.

Mom found a place to get an Asian baby doll for Gi Gi. I told her that I wanted one too. The room is finally done and the tree house is next. Here are some of the new clothes that Mom made.

Love, Olivia


















1 comment:

  1. Olivia,

    What a blessed little girl you are (and your sister) to have a mom that makes you those darling clothes! You two will be quite the fashion princesses! Have a great time in China! I know my daughter is going to have a time there when we go finding something she likes to eat...she's such a picky eater.

    Have a great weekend! :)
    Ms. Tammy

    ReplyDelete