Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Olivia's Corner




Hi, and Welcome to Olivia's Corner. This week everyone has been busy working to get the room ready for Gi Gi (Mandarine for Sister) to come home. Dad painted the stripes in our room. Mom did most of the work, as always (Dad may not agee but said he would write whatever I said). Mom and me painted 1 of my 3 doll houses to match our new Madeline room. She also painted me and Rachel Lian as matching Madelines over the bed, she is so artistic. She matched pieces and furniture and transformed our room into a Paris Ooh La La dream room. I have a new phone that looks old.
Does anybody have Gi Gi's number?




Here I am painting away. I hope Gi Gi likes it!

2 comments:

  1. Olivia,

    That's a very cute room....fit for 2 princesses! I love it! Congratulations on your Gi Gi, by the way.

    Blessings,
    Ms. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia,
    I LOVE your blog and your room! Your mom is so talented (and your Dad, too??) We can't wait to meet you all and bring home the kids!
    Kim Ferland (a Texas Based friend and fellow adopter)

    ReplyDelete